margeda

Tristvndi - Watermill

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**On Sale**
aA Classic Collection Antiquity
Includes:
Artsy Layered Template Nr. 230 ALTNo230
ArtPlay Palette Antiquity_SolidPaper3;ArtsyPaper1;Transfer2;Foliage APPAntiquity
ArtsyTransfers Antiquity_4 ATAntiquity
UrbanThreadz No. 11_2,3 UrbanThreadzNo11
Antiquity WordART Mix No. 1_WoodWord4 AntiquityWAMixNo1
ArchiTextures No. 6_9 ArchiTexturesNo6

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Milieu_ArtsyPaper4 APPMilieu
Dog Sampler No. 1_ArtsyPaper1;LeatherBow DogSamplerNo1

Process:
Started with Layered Artsy Template Nr.230. Rotated. Added by Solid and Artsy Papers. Blended until the desired effect is achieved. | You turned off some layers in the template, moved them. | Cropped the big photo by Fotoblendz. Small photos in the masks of the frame. | Transfers, Overlay put under the frames. | He wrote text for WA. You have added descriptive text to the Transfer in the lower right corner. In the broken part of the transfer, you deleted the text with a layer mask. | Added Transfers, UrbanThreadz, and decorative elements.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Wow. A gorgeous place and photos, Margo. Mills make me think of all the people who came before, worked these things out, lived a different life than ours. LOVE!

The colors are perfect companions, the greens and soft grey. I love that transfer and text in the lower right, and how you used the architecture brush beneath the layers. You always bring very delightful, and gorgeous work to show us! Thank you!

This is great Margo, I love the beautiful photos, the background photo is great blended, I love also the big word art!!

une belle page rafrachissante Margo, de trs belles photos et mise en page, beau fondu sur le fond, j'aime le journaling vertical.

a page full of tranquility and beauty. I love all these green colors!. a landscape that seems immutable through passing time, accentuated by the photo from the bottom left

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout