Oscraps

Triple-digit Heat
isDK

Triple-digit Heat

Back home, we went from lots of cold rainy weather to triple digit heat and the back forty almost needed the chain saw. Meanwhile, I found a marsh wren video that brought back that beautiful morning. He was such a fast bird I only captured still photos at the time. 90 in Alamosa.
Credits list
aA: Paper, arrow, stitchez, brushes
lorie davison: Heartstrings
KPertiet: Template, ephemera
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
You got some great photos I love different names of all the birds the eyelets with the hearts and word art the lace the blending the colours and the design.x

Last edited:
Love those heart alphas and the complementary colors. We had the same weird weather going on here, like mood swings.

Fabulous page! I love the blues going all the way from the left hand side to the right and the heart alpha is super cute❤

So fun to see all the elements you combine to make this interesting page. I do love the eyelets And the strips of word art

Great colors and love all these whimsical elements! We're getting the triple digits here in Portland as well - what the heck!

Love the color palette and the linear design! Triple numbers, yikes! We have the triple H's here, hot, humid and hazy!

I hope your weather is better. We were thrust into 116 degree weather for a few days ... so happy to be back home where I think anything above 75 is hot.
Love your red and teal color combo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata