Oscraps

Hopping At Harana Market
musicmom3

Hopping At Harana Market

After my brother's recent death, I'm quietly inching back into life with a few simple things, like documenting a drive to my daughter's store in Woodstock, NY, on Father's Day.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Sad for your loss, glad you're healing a little bit, and taking the steps that are right for you. Also, glad that the shop is thriving and you captured so much color in your photos. And those palm trees in the Catskills are fun.

I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's death. My sympathy goes out to you. I'm also glad you are finding the creativity in scrapping to be helping you in your healing.
I love your photos here! Your daughter's store is so colorful and I wish I had that drink right now (our weather is very hot at the moment). By the way, I spent many happy days visiting my aunt and uncle in Woodstock years ago. My aunt was an artist and I loved the "bohemian" vibe of that village.

It's a hard time but glad to see you are getting back into things. A lovely selection of photos documenting family life.

what a wonderful story - brought tears to my eyes :) Love this linear design bordered by the palm trees! Oh and the yarn bombing - what a great story!!

So sad for your loss.
Wonderful page and story. Love the bright colors.

I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's death. My sympathy goes out to you. I'm also glad you are finding the creativity in scrapping to be helping you in your healing.
I love your photos here! Your daughter's store is so colorful and I wish I had that drink right now (our weather is very hot at the moment). By the way, I spent many happy days visiting my aunt and uncle in Woodstock years ago. My aunt was an artist and I loved the "bohemian" vibe of that village.
Thanks so much--yes, it is hard to be sad in the Woodstock area and the bombardment of color and life was just what I needed on that day. (Scrapping helps a lot, too!)

Love the primary colors and the relaxed vibe! When we get (if we get) down that way this summer, I'll look for the store.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename