Oscraps

Trees of Time
ksacry

Trees of Time

Left side of a double page spread.
Text Reads: The wild Pacific Ocean beach at Kalaloch was showing its strength and had washed the stairs out to sea this winter. We walked to where we could descend safely, so we could see if the Tree of Life had survived the King Tides. It is still holding on, however, precariously. March 20, 2023

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 9, page 14. I clipped my photo to the main fotoblendz layer and my small photo to the frame’s mask layer.
I added my text, Knotted UrbanThreadz No 1 #7 and the buttons, Dark Blue from ArtPlay MiniPalette Impressario and Red from ArtPlay Palette Joyeux, using adjustment layers to better match my second page colors.
I then added the background Solid Paper #4 from ArtPlay Palette Milieu, duplicated it with blend mode Vivid Light.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 9 is on Sale Now for a limited time.
Scenic Template Album No 9

Knotted UrbanThreadz No 1
ArtPlay Palette Joyeux
ArtPlay Palette Milieu
ArtPlay Palette Impessario will be used throughout Anna’s new class Masterly Brushes with adjustment layers and is available for immediate download upon registration.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ViVre
Wow! That tree is so amazing and you've done it proud with this page. Agree the red button is super.

Wow! Great storytelling with the photos, and the journaling helps explain the precariousness of it all.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-ksacry-trees-of-time-left.jpg
File size
248.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout