Oscraps

Trees of Time
ksacry

Trees of Time

This is the right side of a double page spread.
Text Reads:We were in Kalaloch cabin #28, across from the new gazebo which was placed where the fire pit had been located.
On our way home Tuesday, we stopped by the Big Cedar Tree, another relic of time. A behemoth of a tree, it is believed to be nearly 1000 years old, it's an incredible sight. March 21, 2023

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 9, page 15. I clipped my photo to the main fotoblendz layer and my small photos to the frame’s mask layers.
I added my text, Looped UrbanThreadz No 1 #2 and the Bow & Flower Center from ArtPlay Palette Meraki. The wood word art is from ArtPlay MiniPalette Vivify, duplicated with blend mode Color Burn.
The red heart beaded threadz is from ArtPlay Palette Love Story, to which I adjusted the color from pink to red.
I then added the background Solid Paper #4 from ArtPlay Palette Milieu, duplicated it with blend mode Vivid Light.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 9 is on Sale Now for a limited time.
Scenic Template Album No 9

ArtPlay Merak Collection is on Sale Now for a limited time.
ArtPlay Meraki Collection
ArtPlay Palette Meraki

Looped UrbanThreadz No 1
ArtPlay MiniPalette Vivify
ArtPlay Palette Love Story
ArtPlay Palette Milieu
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Wow! Magnificent! I love the pops of red that you have spread across the double!

That tree is a wonder of nature of nature! Love the overall composition on this layout.

Dont the ages of some of these trees amaze you!!?? What they have seen in their lives!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-ksacry-trees-of-time-right.jpg
File size
256.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout