Oscraps

Travel Project 2022 Cover
dwsewbiz

Travel Project 2022 Cover

No big travels for us this year, just a couple of little trips, so my theme for the Travel Project is "This is Summer".
I never make covers first, so this is a good departure for me.
I've selected 3 primary ArtPlay Palettes - Aubade, Alfresco and Ambages - I will supplement with more but want to reuse a lot from page to page.
This page was simply a matter of clipping photos to masks then adding artistry/custom clusters.
There was no word "summer" in the word art, so I typed it in the same font (feruci), them clipped other wood words to it to get the color and texture.
Credits list
Travel Template Album 6
ArtPlay Palette Aubade (wood fence element)
ArtPlay Palette Ambages
ArtPlay Palette ALfresco (yellow flower)
MultiMedia Documents 8
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love your bright yellows in this layout, it just pops off the page. Well Done!

I love the light and bright colours of your album cover! Just so much summer! It has been cold, rainy and bleak here!

Wonderful cover! Love the yellows. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Phew! These are covers ;-) For a second I thought you'd gone all white space on us.
Beautiful theme and covers for your album. Yellow and blue are always wonderful together. Looking forward to your album pages.

Phew! These are covers ;-) For a second I thought you'd gone all white space on us.
Beautiful theme and covers for your album. Yellow and blue are always wonderful together. Looking forward to your album pages.
Ha ha no worries - this was hard for me! I keep thinking I need more splatters or something but sometimes you just gotta let it go. And I do enjoy trying new things.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename