Oscraps

Ready, Set, Go! Travel Project 2022
ksacry

Ready, Set, Go! Travel Project 2022

This page is my introductory page to my Travel Project 2022 Album "Ready, Set, Go!".
Text reads: Ever since those first summer road trips with my parents as a child, I have loved traveling via the automobile. Those summer 2-week trips were few and far between, making them very precious to me. Fortunately, my husband and I live in a majestic area of the US and have many opportunities to satisfy our desire to roam and see various places by car. We photograph landscapes, birds, and anything of interest as we travel on many back roads of Washington and Oregon. I hope you have fun traveling through our adventures on this journey in 2022.

Construction: I started with the Travel Template Album No. 6_1. I used ArtPlay Palette Wellspring Solid Paper #1 for the background. I added Artsy Transfers Wellspring 2, which I brushed out parts using a layer mask. I then added ArtPlay Palette Gallivant Transfer 7 on the right side of the page.
I clipped my main photo to the Template’s Photo Mask and my other photos to the Template’s top 3 frames. I then clipped Wellspring Artsy Kardz to the other 2 underlying frames.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Flowers No. 11_3 (turning off the bow and button), Gallivant Artplay Palette paper strip LWDream, and MultiMedia Holiday No. 4_2 Heart and Rose. I added Travel WordART Mix No. 3 Wood Word ” go”. The text is Baskerville Old Face. I made the custom word strips “Hit the road” and “road rally time” in a class by Digital Scrapper, Perfectly Personal Word Art, teacher was Jenifer Juris.
Reactions: hkeith87
What a great start to your project! Love the "go" word and embellishments. Looking forward to your travels!

What a great introductory page to your project - so looking forward to seeing your album as it progresses.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename