Oscraps

Travel Project 2022 Album Cover
ksacry

Travel Project 2022 Album Cover

After a month long project like this, I'm ready for a break. I will go back over all the layouts a bit later, complete the tweaks, and then print.

Construction: I started with the Travel Template Album No. 6 Cover Set.
The background paper is ArtPlay Palette Plage Solid Paper #2.
I clipped my photos to the main template’s frame masks. I clipped Sky Transfer No. 3 #1 the lower frame mask on the back. I clipped ArtPlay Palette Plage Transfer #3 to the 2nd frame on the back, overlaid a free Persnickety Prints Travel “road less traveled” graphic and used font Bradley Hand to create the modified quote text.
I used transfers from SkyTransfers No. 3 #1 on the front cover and #2 on the back cover under the frames.
I made a custom postage stamp from the template’s front postage and placed on top of the front cover’s photo.
I used MultiMedia Flowers No. 12 #1 for the back cover and #2 for the front cover.
Credits list
The Plage Collection is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Plage Collection

SkyTransfers No. 3 and the ArtStroke Mix No. 1 are a part of the Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1, On Sale Now for a limited time.
[/url]Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1

Supplies used in this layout:
Travel Template Album No. 6
ArtPlay Palette Plage
SkyTransfers No. 3
ArtStroke Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Flowers No. 12
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A special project which I loved following along with you. I love how you've added the bird on the back cover! Well done on the completed project!! It always feels great to complete a whole album!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename