Oscraps

My "Ready, Set, Go" Travel Album 2022, Page 20
ksacry

My "Ready, Set, Go" Travel Album 2022, Page 20

This is my last page 20 of my Travel Project 2022 Album.
Text Reads: These few pages can not capture the feeling of the open road, the trials and tribulations of a TSD rally, or the inspiration when we find a new road that takes us to an amazing place. I hope we never stop exploring new places, doing new things. or having more adventures.
Construction: I started with the Travel Template Album No. 6 #20.
The background paper is ArtPlay Palette Scenic Solid Paper #3.
I clipped my photos to the template’s frame masks. I used various transfers - ArtsyTransfers Surfs Up #5 and SkyTransfers No. 1 #2 & No. 3 #2 to enhance the background.
I made a custom postage stamp from postage overlay in Travel Template Album No. 6 #11
I added the Artsy Cameras No. 1 #2 stamp.
I placed Beaded Threadz No.3 #2 over my Elvis picture (I’ve got to love a life sized Elvis!).
I used the Pink Button from the Scenic Palette and the ArtPlay Palette Scenic Tag, with my album title (Font Druk Bold) and “That’s a wrap” (font Angel Heart). The text is Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
SkyTransfers No. 3 is a part of the Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1, On Sale Now for a limited time.
Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1

Supplies used in this layout:
Travel Template Album No. 6
ArtPlay Palette Scenic
ArtsyTransfers Surfs UpBeadedThreadz No. 3
SkyTransfers No. 1
SkyTransfers No. 3
ArtsyCameras No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
beautiful memories well laid out I like the alternation of B&W and color photos!

Love the sentiments in your journal! What a great way to finish off your album. And I echo your sentiments about hoping that we never stop exploring new things and having new adventures!

Love all of the photos and mix of b/w with color! Great album of your adventures!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename