Oscraps

Travel Book 2022 April Tulips
ksacry

Travel Book 2022 April Tulips

April has to be my favorite time of the year. The tulip blooms are so spectacular after a gray winter it is hard to take in all the various colors!
This is my Travel Project Album pages 8 & 9.

Construction: I used the Scenic Layered Template Album No. 6, pages 4 for the right side and 5 on the left rotated counterclockwise. I deleted the frames and brought in the Travel Template Album 6, pages 8 & 9 frames, with some of the underlying transfers.
I clipped my photos to the 2 fotoblendz layers and the main frames, adjusting some of the stains, transfers, etc. to best fit my photo. Three of the underlying frames, I clipped transfers from the ArtPlay Palette Halcyon. I then used several colored stains from the templates and transfers from the Halcyon palette behind the frames.
To finish, I used ArtPlay Palette Halcyon elements and Halcyon WordArt Mix No. 1 Beaded Threadz and word art “GoodVibes” (added stroke and drop shadow)
The text is Baskerville Old Face.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Really nice! I like the gray/purple vibes of Halycon used here with the brighter oranges and yellows! Cool idea to combine Scenic with Travel Templates!

I remember standing bug-eyed in front of a florist shop in Amsterdam watching a delivery truck driver unloading baskets of tulips. They were so beautiful and so are yours.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename