Oscraps

Torture Tree
Miki

Torture Tree

We drive by this tree at least 6 times a week. I knew what it symbolized but after investigating the history more throughly ... quite a story of destruction. This is estimated to be over 300 years.
Credits list
Travel Template Album 6 (page 11)
Artplay Palette Embers (paper, transfers)
Artplay Palette Moorlands (bird)
Artplay Palette Gather in Peace (charm)
Artplay Palette Frozen (stars)
Artplay Palette Wilderness (button)
MultiMedia Flowers 12 (string)
Artsy Kardz Embers Multi Pack
Urban Threadz 25
Urban Stitchez 16

Process
Page 11 of the Travel Template Album 6 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Embers was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the tree was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The smaller photos and artsy kardz were clipped to the frame masks. The historic marker sign was extracted with a custom shadow added. The page was completed by adding transfers (for added color) journaling, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
It just twists up my stomach to think about this. But your page is excellent as always.

Some of our history...it's nothing to celebrate. Excellent visual and story documentation here.

Yikes, what a grim history, but I love your page presentation (I feel like these pages are a piece of cake for you - they're brilliant, but I know I am finding using the same template album sure does make things easier!). Love that tree charm!

Excellent page. That's a tree with quite a story. I like the placement of the little wooden bird and the stars.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename