Oscraps

tradition
I love the beautiful design of your page and the simple way you embellished your photo. And that potato salad looks delicious! By the way, I love your signature. :D

aww Gina :) We always celebrated too on Christmas Eve re presents etc. I think that is why hubby & I do the snacks that day, now. We too do not exchange gifts either, but I would love some German Potato Salat! :) That looks yummy and love how you scrapped your tradition. Hope you are continuing that at your children's home :) Such a lovely memory. So sorry about losing your MIL but I so understand re the holidays. Hugs my friend. Gorgeous page!

fantastic design and placement - and - yes - we also have traditional potato salad with sausages on the 24th

Beautiful way to showcase your Christmas tradition with the photo and the lovely cluster :)

Oh your potato salad looks amazing!!!! I hope that someday. you revive the tradition and if you have children, do it with them! Traditions can't go away!! Lovely photo and your cluster is well shadowed. I am sorry for the loss of your MIL. I know the feeling of losing an important person.

Your layout is just gorgeous...clean and simple with just the right amount of embellishment. I've never heard of the tradition of potato salad on Christmas Eve!

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
*gina*
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename