Oscraps

Tradition Captured
cfile

Tradition Captured

April Challenge #5 Heritage (Transport and 5 years or older photo)
Credits list
Credits:

Anna Aspnes | DeNovo Foto Blendz1
Oscraps Collab | GATHER Dec 2022 (PAPER-AnnaAspnes-2, old-designs-1, RIBBON-CRK-2, SPLATTER-Palvinka-2 & 3, STAMP-MediterrankaDesign-3, STITCHING-AnnaAspnes-1, TRANSFER-AnnaAspnes-4)
Manu Design Studio | Vintage Elegance (baby breath, overlay flourish, stitching, wordstrip1)
Font: Oceanside Typewriter
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Manu Design Studio
  3. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Beautiful blending. Seeing that tent trailer sure brings back memories of my childhood.

What a fun memory you have captured, great blending of the photo and I like the title with the combo of word art and word strip

Beautifully constructed. I can feel the nostalgia when I look at the photos and read your journaling.

Beautiful blending. Seeing that tent trailer sure brings back memories of my childhood.
I know right?!
What a fun memory you have captured, great blending of the photo and I like the title with the combo of word art and word strip
Thank you so very much!
Beautifully constructed. I can feel the nostalgia when I look at the photos and read your journaling.
Thank you ... you are so kind!

Love the 2 versions of the photo, and the use of the ribbon cluster to link them together. Nice work on the blending in the upper part of the layout too.
Thanks a bunch for joining me in the challenge. :)

So much to love - from the beautifully blended photo to the stitching, WordART and the photo treatment on your focal image - I love it all!!

Love the 2 versions of the photo, and the use of the ribbon cluster to link them together. Nice work on the blending in the upper part of the layout too.
Thanks a bunch for joining me in the challenge. :)
thank you so very much for your sweet comments and the fun challenge!!!
So much to love - from the beautifully blended photo to the stitching, WordART and the photo treatment on your focal image - I love it all!!
Thank you so very very much!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata