Oscraps

Time
ksacry

Time

Construction:
I used ArtPlay Palette Archive Solid Paper 2 as the base for the background. I placed solid Paper 4 on top with a blend mode of Color Burn and then made a duplicate layer to increase the coloring.

I placed MultiMedia Documents No.3 #3 rotating clockwise 90 degrees. I then placed Carpe Diem FotoBlendz No. 1 #5 above the paper 3D of MMDocuments3. I clipped my photo to the Carpe Diem FotoBlendz layer and duplicated it with a blend mode of Color Burn.

I added a layer mask to the paper 3F of MMDocuments3 (above the photo) and brushed away sections to reveal the photo below, maintaining the clock area at the bottom. I then duplicated the paper adding blend mode Multiply to enhance the clock area.

I added my letter on the left side above the paper 3F of MMDocuments3 and below the Carpe Diem FotoBlendz

I added ArtPlay Palette Archive Brush1 and the Wire element to the left edge.

Clusters: For the upper left cluster - I placed the ArtPlay Palette Archive Ribbon and moved the MMDocuments3 urbanthreadz and button up to the ribbon. I added Archive WordART Mix No.1 MWTime behind the ribbon. I anchored it with ArtPlay Palette Archive Brush16. I used Archive WordART Mix No.1 WATimeWaits removing the word “Time” and using the smaller text only.

For the lower right cluster - I used the MultiMedia Documents No.3 #3 clock as the anchor for a separate clock, ArtPlay Palette Milieu ClockPace, which I recolored. I placed duplicated the hand of MMDocuments3_3 and changed the blend mode to screen. Again I duplicated the hand and changed the blend mode to Color Burn.

I used Archive WordART Mix No.1 WAEnjoyEveryMoment by separating the words and turning “Enjoy” into a sticker above the clock and papers.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
I love the contrast between the soft, fading doily and photo next to the harsh wire bits. That gives the page such a neat sense of texture

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename