Oscraps

Through my Eyes.Riant.Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Through my Eyes.Riant.Joan Robillard 600.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Riant Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Photo WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Riant Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Artsy Layered Template No. 275 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – The photos I took on my way to work one morning. There were sunrise colors in the sky, fog hugging the ground, and some hay bales and other pastoral items.
Start – Artsy layered Template – but turned off all but the background layer
Mask/Frame – UrbanThreads Fotoblendz Frame 2.1 and on the layers for three of the square frames which are part of the Template.
Photo – Used my favorite photo over the mask layer of the Fotoblendz Frame and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I recolored some of the other layers to match the photos using Edit>Fill. I clicked on the photo to pick the color. Next, I added a photo to each of the square frame masks using the same method to attach.
Paper - First I added Solid Paper 5 above the background layer, then placed Solid Paper 2 above that with Color Blend set to Color Burn.
Transfers – Put Artsy Transfer 1 in the lower right-hand corner. Transfer 3 I placed above the Artsy Transfer in the same corner. Made a copy of the transfer and changed the shape and erased the white line on the top of the transfer.
Elements – Added the ribbon to the bottom square frame, resizing and recoloring. Placed the word strip “Awesome” above the ribbon
Words – Put word transfer “photography” to the right of the square frames but above the artsy transfer. Then used word art “Through my Eyes” for the title.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings