Oscraps

Ambages Collection Companion Assets Fly
dwsewbiz

Ambages Collection Companion Assets Fly

Whenever new Artsy Kardz are released, I want to make a blocked design, so here it is. Photos are from the Presidio/Crissy Field area of San Francisco, where I delighted to watch the pelicans. I hadn't decided to use the photos (I'm really not a bird person, but I do like pelicans), then Anna released the Pictorial Brushes Take Flight No 4.
Credits list
Take Flight No 4
Artsy Kardz Ambages MultiPack
ArtPlay Palette Ambages
Ambages Word Art Mix
Using Solid Paper from ArtPlay Ambages, I placed and arranged my photos, then placed and arranged Artsy Kardz. There is no blending (although the bridge photo in the upper left is in Soft Light mode), just a blocking of the shapes. I added a couple of Frames from Ambages for depth. Added all the Take Flight brushes, recoloring some to make them lighter. Just a few embellishments, including the MM Sun I made the other day, cause I like it so much (just changed the coloring a bit).
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love your blocked design and your use of the Take Flight brushes fits the layout perfectly. I had to give this a Standing O.

Last edited:
Love the blocking and use of a variety of frames! Congrats on the Standing O!

The varied framing really gives the page interest, I really love all those birds brushes! Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename