Oscraps

This is Me
Documenting my own life story! Tons of baby photos and some scanned memorabilia. My dad's parents owned a "soda shop" in Brooklyn, New York when I was born and they offered a Baby Vicki Jean Sundae in my honor! How cute is that —and how special is it that I have that actual hand-drawn sign hanging up in my little office?

See my May 2023 Challenge here.
What an amazing page! I love the Sundae sign that your grandparents made! How sweet is that! I also love all of your beautiful baby photos! Those photos are priceless for sure!

How wonderful to have some of the memorabilia from your grandparent's soda shop! Wonderful pictures and page! You were born the same year as me!

I love the collage feel of your page. It makes it fun to look at. And I love the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane! "Me oh my oh what a girl!" I was born in 1955 as well. I remember hearing that song a lot! Finding baby pictures of me is a challenge in itself. LOL!

I love all of the photos you have of your childhood, and that sign....WOW!!! I hope you have it safely encased in something...that is so special :lovey3:

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
Vicki Robinson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename