Oscraps

This Adventure Called Life
ksacry

This Adventure Called Life

Text Reads:
"When I was younger, I was kind of fearless. I think it takes more courage to do things when you know more. I was completely naive, and I was like, 'Why can't I do anything I want to do’?” Carole King
When I was young, I wanted to be an Architect; I became an engineer. When I was young, I wanted to be a photographer; I did become a photographer, but just for fun. When I was young, I wanted to travel the world; I did travel, but mostly within the US, but I've been to Mexico and Canada too.
Looking back, it might sound like I had failed at what I wanted. Not to me, because it was enormous fun and a real adventure. Goals are great, but wisdom from actual life is better.

Construction: I started with the ArtsyLayered Template 292 from the Patriarch collection. I used the 4 template frames, rotating the square one and moving the vertically clustered ones to better fit my layout. I extracted the jumping man in the main photo.
For the background, I used the template’s layers as is and added the matching ArtsyTransfers Patriarch #5 over the top. I duplicated a few of those layers and moved them to be behind the square frame. I added palette overlays and brushes. I placed the palette’s Journal under these layers. The background white space is Palette’s Solid Paper #3, duplicated with Multiply blend mode at 80% opacity.
For the elements, I used the palatte’s brown button and black & white string with bits and pieces of MultiMedia Patriarch No 1 #1 & 2. The Wood Word “this” is from Patriarch WordART Mix No 1.
Text is font Euphorigenic.
Credits list
ArtPlay Patriarch Collection with Bonus is On Sale Now
ArtPlay Patriarch Collection
Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch
ArtsyLayered Template 292
ArtsyTransfers Patriarch
MultiMedia Patriarch No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love all of the wisdom imparted here and Carole King is one of my all-time favorites. Sounds like you've had a wonderful life! Your layout is awesome with all of the activities going on and your blending is superb. LOVE the person climbing up the pictures.

I love the journaling and the guy smashed up against the page as if climbing your frame ladder. Love, love love!

Love the way you carried the bold black stripes across the page. Great framing and journaling!

Love your Carole King lyrics and oob photo! Love the words on wisdom.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-patriarch-ksacry-this-adventure-called-life.jpg
File size
254.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout