Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-patriarch-diane-sunset.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-patriarch-diane-sunset.jpg

ArtPlay Patriarch Collection is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after June 14, 2023 at 9am EST.

I love these frames from MultiMedia Patriarch No. 1. I used 3 different MM frames.
In the one on the left, I merged the 4 masks and clipped my photo to the merged mask - easy!
In the upper right, photo clipped to Paint Layer, then a drop shadow added to the paint. A copy of the photo in Overlay mode, with a drop shadow, added underneath.
Third photo is a straightforward clip to the frame mask.
Elements of the frames were rearranged to form a visual triangle.
In the background I placed a large photo over Patriarch Solid paper, brushed away a little of the edges, then added some Transfers.
Added a free rawpixal ship image in the background with a custom gradient.
Lovely and very creative making the frames your own. I like how you did the ship image in the background.

i like the very reduced sailing ship on the background photo and the vintage photo frames with the many small elements. gorgous sunset at the sea page.

Fantastic! Love that ghost ship and the use of the frames. That old, curled paper goes well with the beach scenes.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename