Oscraps

These Moments Still
annaaspnes

These Moments Still

Some observations and reflection about Ella over the past 9 years,

Journaling:
Still she sorts, stuffs and saves _ coupons, money, tupperware, food...I have never known a baby create such a mess. She leaved disaster in her every wake and now looking at her room the disorganized chaos is just who she is. Still she scares easily ~ it used to be grass; now its monsters in the dark. Still shes easy going ~ She could occupy herself for hours and still can. She is of easy going temperament, so much so she drives me crazy with her more laid back approach to life. Still she has the large Aspnes head with Day forehead. Adult-sized in fact and bigger than mine ~ Wish shed use that big brain to listen to us more often. Still she ikes her food ~ Thankfully not as much as she used to ~ No longerr does she rub it all over her body but now wears it seemingly permanently around her mouth. Will she ever grow out of this? Still learning about this fascinating girl. Photos: June 2003 and Dec 2011 Filed: Jan 2012

Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby
ArtPlay Chevron Sweet Baby ArtPlay Chevron Sweet Baby
LoopDaLoop Artstrokes No. 2 BrushSet LoopDaLoop Artstrokes No. 2 BrushSet
ArtPlay Palette Friends Add-On BrushSet ArtPlay Palette Friends Add-On BrushSet
DifferentStrokes No. 8 DifferentStrokes No. 8
Bokeh Heart No. 1 Bokeh Heart No. 1 BrushSet
Scissored ScallopedMasks No. 1 Scissored ScallopedMasks No. 1
MagicSprinklez No. 3 MagicSprinklez No. 3
Stitched by Anna White No. 1
Stitched by Anna White No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 41 Artsy Layered Template No. 41
KreasedTransfers No. 2 KreasedTransfers No. 2
I love the flow of pics from years past. So funny...they seem to be the same person at 9 or 25 or 15 that they were at 6 months. I love that. I'm sure she'll grow into herself in every way. :) Wonderful page, Anna.

Wonderful journalling Anna for your sweet girl Ella, love the baby pictures with the young lady as she is now, hope she keeps with the laid back attitude! :)

Love this "then and now" layout! Sweet photos and the journaling is a treasure! Love that title.

It's fascinating what we continue to learn about...and from...our children. Love how you've documented the journey. Beautiful soft colors!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
annaaspnes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout