Oscraps

The Time is Now
Dorci

The Time is Now

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2022!

For this layout I used several AnnaReleases, which are available through the End of the Year. Find all AnnaReleases here.

Process
  • The foundation of this page is SolidPaper1 (APP Flaneur), ArtsyPaper1B and ArtsyPaper3 (both from APP Ukiyo) blended together. Some parts of the ArtsyPapers were masked out that I didn't need.
  • MultiMedia element (MM Clocks 1), ribbon (APP Flaneur) and lace (APP Flaneur) were added. A couple of layers of the MM were turned off. The numbers (White Wood AlphaNumberSet No. 1) were placed next to the clock. Exposure was adjusted.
  • Several transfers, overlays and brushes were placed behind the clock cluster and to the left side of the page. A couple of layers were recolored.
  • Added the wordART with Linear Burn blend mode and ArtsyPaper2 (APP Ukiyo) were clipped to this layer.
  • For the final step, I flattened the layout. Vibrance and exposure was adjusted. I duplicated the flattened image and set the blend mode to Overlay (20% opacity). The image was sharpened.
Thank you for looking,
Dorci

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings