Oscraps

The Schepps
persnicketychick

The Schepps

This is my 3rd layout this month using almost entirely the amazing New Growth Collaborative Kit. It's an altered LO of my 2nd great grandparents on my father's side. I have so many great heritage photos my lovely aunt has shared with me and it is always such a treat to scrap with them. TFL!
Text reads:
You lived in another world entirely; a world so different and yet so alike the one I live in today. I think you mustve been someone really special; a pretty socialite and a sophisticated gentleman. How I wish I couldve known you then. To me you truly are grand. (Susie and Alvin Schepp-my 2nd great grandparents c. 1889)

CREDITS:
Everything used in this LO is available @oscraps.

Background-Purple green solid paper by Taylormade Designs
Top of background blended with Paper from Bonnie Blue Skies Kit by Joanne Brisebois.

All of the elements from New Growth Collaborative Kit
except:
Butterfly wing from Wing It element pack Joanne Brisebois
Top hat and door stamp from Altered Art book kit by Carla Gibson
Tree overlay (blended bwn clouds and solid bg papers) from Autumn Funk Kit by
Debra Tope
House in background from Altered Homes Kit by Paint the Moon
Antique envelope from Charms DAntan add-on kit by Paint the Moon
What an Absolutely Delightful, Whimsical Heritage Layout! Fabulous Extractions...Love the Charming Hats! LOL! Wonderful Journaling! You Have Surely Added Some Magic to Your Grandcestor's Lives and it is Pages Like This That Will Attract the Interest of the Younger Generations and Keep These Memories Alive!
Hugs from Idgie

Amber, this is just stunning!!!!! I love your pages and I'm so looking forward to your tuts, awesome work!!!!!

Wow Amber how did I miss this - you are so talented I love your altered layouts! :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
persnicketychick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout