Oscraps

B_FootTattoo_web
onescrappymom

B_FootTattoo_web

My newest Tattoo!! Journaling reads: I have a passion for art. There are many different forms of art. One of them is tattooing. Some people are fans, some are not. I love tattoos, however, my feet are my favorite body part. So for me to tattoo my foot was a huge thing, but I did it. I love the way it turned out. I couldn't have painted this better myself. Despite the pain and swelling, I love my new tattoo. May 16, 2007

Little Miss Retro Collba kit by Ashalee & Sweet-Made @ ashaleeandsweet.com & oscraps.com
Oh I Just Love the Beautiful Colors of the Flowers On Your Tat! This is a Fabulous Layout and Good For You! Love the Old Papers Behind Your Cute Foot - This Scrap is a Work of Art in it's Own Right!
Hugs from Idgie

Very beautiful tattoo! I never thought to scrapbook my tattoos...maybe I will have DH snap some photos of the one on my back and I will snap some of the one on my ankle! Great idea & beautiful tattoo & layout!

BEAUTIFUL tattoo... I have one on my leg, but I you are sooo brave to do one on your foot... you go girl... it's gorgeous! The layout is beautiful too LOL!

I love your layout and your tattoo is beautiful!!!

Could you please tell me what font you used on your journaling??

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
onescrappymom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout