Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Archive Artsy Transfers Archive
Artpaly Palette Archive Artpaly Palette Archive
Artplay Palette Paraiso Artplay Palette Paraiso
MultiMedia Documents 3 MultiMedia Documents 3
Hipster Plume FotoBlendz 7 Hipster Plume FotoBlendz 7
Archive WordART Mix 1 Archive WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Archive was used for the foundation of the page. Using the Levels Adjustment tool, the paper was brighten up. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The photo was duplicated and changed to a sepia tone using the Hue/Saturation Adjustment tool. A layer mask was added and with a hard brush the areas around the umbrellas were erased allowing the color from the bottom photo to show through. Artsy Transfer Archive_5 was layered behind the photo. Some of the layers were moved around or resized to fit better. MM Documents 3_3 was layered behind the transfer allowing the photo to lay on the white paper. Artstrokes, word art and embellishments were added to complete the page.
I hope you found a place under the umbrellas and they put the little umbrella in your drink! Love the colors!

Ah! Be still my heart! Can't wait to sit under an umbrella with a paper umbrella in my artisan cocktail! Cool layout!

Love the path disappearing under the frame and those umbrellas are such jolly colours they would make you want to stop for a cocktail...or two :)

love the way you've used products on this page, that paper umbrella is perfect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout