Oscraps

The Power of Joy
pmjames

The Power of Joy

Pelicans on the Lake - My mother loves these and so they always remind me of her. Hopefully, our pics put a smile on her face.
Credits list
Artplay Jubilate Collection
MultiMedia Birds No.2
Evenfall WordART Mix No.1 (Beaded Threadz Sun)
BONUS Anna Release 12Jul2019 (sun stitching)

Process An artsy paper was used as the foundation for this layout before adding my background image, blending with a layer mask and brushes. Three different images of pelican taken at the lake were placed on top of the background image and each image was resized. The images were blended with a layer mask and brushes on each layer and some layers set to a Hard Light Blending Mode. Brushes were added into the background and the flying birds were placed in the sky with a subtract blending mode applied. Wordart and dimensional elements were placed together to create a title cluster and stitching, and an embellishment were added to the page to create the happy sun element. My journaling completed the page.
Beautiful and fun. I like the smile that's a tribute to your mom. Pelicans are a beautifully almost ugly bird that I love, too. Ours are solid white. Interesting.

I love those different lightings of the pelicans, especially the ones in front that seem like a part of the title cluster. I especially love seeing pelicans fly in formation :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename