Oscraps

AnnaColor 4-23 Rainbow Flowers
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor 4-23 Rainbow Flowers

I "collect" colorful and interesting flower (and other) pictures on my walks. The neon pink azaleas are from my front yard.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Prismatic
Prismatic FotoBlendz
Postage Frames 1
Artsy Transfers Patience
ArtPlay Jubilate Collection, including MultiMedia Flowers 10
Grow WordArt Mix No 1
ArtPlay Palette Hinge (bird cage)
Foundation is Solid and Artsy Papers from APP Prismatic, with Prismatic Transfers. I blended a large photo on the right and the selfie of me on the left with Prismatic FotoBlendz, moving and duplicating colored glows. Then I blended the photos of me walking on the "pink snow" and the orange azaleas again using Prismatic FotoBlendz. Two more photos clipped to the Postage Frames, embellished with a mini cluster and bird cage.
Large Custom Title Cluster created with Grow Ward Art (Stroke and large Shadow added), elements from MM Flowers 10 and APP Jubilate, and a custom rainbow sticker I created from an extracted photo from Dreamstime.
Finally, I added extracted swatches to the upper left and lower right, with reduced opacity.
Awesome show of vibrant colours love how you blended them in with the photos and the images of the people.x

Gorgeous! Love how you blended your selfie and the feet walking on pink snow! Love the bursts of colors!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename