Oscraps

The Park
marnie333

The Park

These three had a blast climbing and exploring at the festival's huge park playground. It took three of us every moment to keep up with them. I managed to get all three siblings in one photo...nearly impossible these days! And how about Graham's post-nap hair on a windy day?!!

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
Save 50% on the aA Classic ArtPlay Autumn Cheer Collection back for a limited time through Wednesday, October 23, 2019, at 9am EST.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-23-October-2015.html
ON SALE Autumn Cheer Collection includes:
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
MultiMedia Branches No. 5
PlayPark No. 1
Play WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 212

Also from Anna:
ArtPlay Palette Believe (Brush 8/dots)
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Believe.html

Process: Processed photos in Prisma app. Clipped photos to framed masks and several paint layers of Artsy Layered Template No. 212. Recolored several paint layers of template. Used Autumn Cheer Solid Paper 3 as background. Filled PlayPark pictorial brushes with color; duplicated; experimented with multiple hue variations to achieve desired color combinations and arranged on page. Finished with Autumn Cheer leaves, WordART, and MultiMedia Branches.

Note: PlayPark pictorial brushes, Autumn Cheer brushes, dots, and some template paint layers used in this layout have been recolored/filled with color. To RECOLOR brushes see notes below.

Photoshop: Change Color (Single Color/Flat Elements): Edit> Fill; Click on the Contents menu and select Color to activate the Color Picker. Choose a color or sample from your layout. Ensure the Preserve Transparency box is CHECKED. Click OK.
Elements: Change Color (Single Color/Flat Elements): Edit> Fill Layer; Click on the Use menu and select Color to activate the Color Picker; Choose a color or sample from your layout. Ensure the Preserve Transparency box is CHECKED. Click OK
Adorable photos and love all the vibrant colors! Energy, motion and fun!

Terrific use of the template! Yup, I'm loving that hair! And good for you for capturing all the kiddos in one frame. Vibrant and delightful!

I love the pictures, Marnie !! I love the colors and the fine details on the page.

Imdom a kpeket, Marnie !! Szeretem a szneket s az oldal finom rszleteit.

Adorable! I love the energy and movement you capture
as the children climb and slide of the playground equipment!

Wow! Your grands are getting so big. Is it my imagination or is my favorite girl starting to look a lot like her Mama? Graham looks so huggable too. Loving those colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout