Oscraps

Autumn Portrait
L

Autumn Portrait

Anna Aspnes ArtPlayPalette Autumn Cheer **Now on Sale** https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-23-October-2015.html

MultiMedia Branches 5
Autumn Cheer Brush Set
Autumn Cheer Transfers and Overlays
Play WordART Mix 1
Frame, stain, mask and postcard from Template 212

I started with my model from the 'WhyNot?' kit from Songbirdy, added Solid Paper 5 and then wanted to frame the model. I used the frame, postcard, stain and mask from Template 212 and clipped the model to the mask. Adjusted size and position and also clipped the frame to Solid Paper 3 from Autumn Cheer.

Added Transfer 3 to behind the frame and Transfer 3 on top of the frame. Applied Overlay 3, masked out area to fit frame. Changed the color of Brush 4 to an lighter orange and applied it to the frame. Used MultiMedia Branches5_4A and the stain from MultiMedia Branches5_16 also recolored to a greenish tint. Brush 1 colored to a fall yellow. Placed the branch from the elements in Autumn Cheer and added Overlay 3 on top of the branch. Finished off the piece with Overlay 1 and a splatter and vignette.
An exotic portrait! Adore her leaf-filled dcolletage and the lovely coloration of her eyes and lips! Super composition!

Gorgeous artwork! Also, love the selective coloring and mood created!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lmgdonahue
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout