Oscraps

The Homecoming
musicmom3

The Homecoming

Sometimes the oddest things drive a layout--what drove this one was the red button on the seat belt buckle. The Brimming Artplay Palette to the rescue! Here I'm documenting the kids bringing home their new baby to the two cats and two dogs...we grandparents had hunkered down with the pets for the four nights the kids were busy getting the baby born, and our mission was to keep each and every one of them secure, safe, and predisposed to greeting the new “pack member” without feeling threatened. And when the big meet-up came, the pets were curious but not put out...mission accomplished.

This is a template layout with a few bells and whistles in the background, courtesy of the transfer/overlay files in the Artplay Palette. I would have preferred to have had the Artsy Transfers at my disposal, but couldn't find them in the mess that is my filing system...do I hear a 2023 resolution?
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
How exciting! A warm homecoming welcome from all and just in time for Christmas! Love all the photos and love on the page! My daughter was born on Christmas day. Santa had to make a return stop for my son. He wasn't too impressed with a new baby sister. HA!

Wow, congratulations to all, on the baby and the successful pet sitting! This is so perfect, all the activity surrounding the very peaceful and somewhat oblivious Elliott! Yup, that red buckle and dark background, usually with the warning labels, will dominate a lot of photos, but we have artistry to help us! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

What a joyful, heartwarming story, including the pets. Congratulations! All the photos help tell the complete story..

How nice to have the whole family, pets and all, home for the holidays. I like the red! and the cute little piece of curling ribbon on Elliott's hat.

Love your story and your page. Great design as always, and such a warmth throughout. Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth. :cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename