Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-ksacry Snow-White Thrush
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-ksacry Snow-White Thrush

Happy Holidays! The male and female Varied thrush chased each other away from the bird feeder. This was a moment of calm, but they still kept an eye on one another. Could there be stress in the household due to the holidays? December 21, 2022

Construction: I started with placement of my photo of the male Varied Thrush on the ArtPlay Palette Twinkle Solid Paper #1. The photo was on a white background so to blend it with the slightly darker paper, I added a brightness adjustment layer to both layers and brushed out some areas on the photo.
I used Framed Masks No 11 #5 for the female thrush photo. I placed the lace from the ArtPlay Palette Twinkle over the top of the frame.
I placed the Silver Bells element from ArtPlay Palette Silver Bells over the top of the MultiMedia Branches No 12 #1. I added the word art “happy holidays” from ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday for the title. I placed the lace from the ArtPlay Palette Twinkle over the top of the frame.
I used red ivy designs_WhiteChristmas_everyday_scatters_shadowed, mixed with the ArtPlay Palette Twinkle Gold Stars over the top of the frame and the photos on purpose because I liked the look simulating falling snow.
I added my text in font Pea Aubrey on the right side and the gray lines of Brush #4 from ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday to the left for balance.
Credits list
The ArtPlay Twinkle Collection with BONUS is On Sale Now for a limited time.
ArtPlay Twinkle Collection
ArtPlay Palette Twinkle
Framed Masks No 11
ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday
ArtPlay Palette Silver Bells

The ArtPlay Mistletoe Collection is On Sale Now until December 28th at 9 EST
ArtPlay Mistletoe Collection
MultiMedia Branches No 12
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love the way you mix elements from different ArtPlay Palettes. Very lovely winter layout.

Love how you show they're not together by the framing with star, lace and bells and I love how the snow is blending into the paper. Congrats on the Standing O!

What a fun page with great consideration for the story.
Love the way you've framed the female bird.
Congrats on the Standing O!

Absolutely stunning blending! love the kit you chose and the color palette. Congrats on the Standing O! Totally well deserved!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-twinkle-ksacry--snow-white-thrush_600.jpg
File size
199.7 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout