Oscraps

The Hair Story
pmjames

The Hair Story

I'm up to page 15 of Anna Aspnes Project with more of Maverick’s gorgeous hair pics!

Process Page 15 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up, and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. Three copies of a Solid Paper were placed on top of each other to create my Background. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used on each copy to create the best fit. I turned some of the Template layers off and filled some with colour. My Focal Image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. Adjustment Layers were used to desaturate and brighten the Image. Transfers and Overlays were placed below the Focal Image. Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. The Supporting Images were extracted and clipped to the Frame Layers along with ArtsyPapers and Transfers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Adjustment Layers were added to the Layout to change the hue slightly and to lighten and brighten. Splatters, Hipster Plumes, and Journaling completed my page.
Not only his hairstyle and hair colour are very special, but also his mischievous look, like a little leprechaun. Marvellous photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename