Oscraps

A Fine Mohawk Indeed
pmjames

A Fine Mohawk Indeed

Page 14 of Anna Aspnes Project and celebrating Maverick’s hair – loved his Mohawk so much!!

Process Page 14 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. Three copies of a Solid Paper were placed on top of each other to create my Background. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used on each copy to create the best fit. I turned some of the Template layers off and filled some with colour. My extracted Image and Artsy Papers were clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. Transfers and Overlays were placed below the Focal Image. Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. Transfers and Hipster Plumes were added below the Frame Layers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Adjustment Layers were added to the Layout to change the hue slightly and to lighten and brighten. Splatters and Journaling completed my page.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Brandon is a lot like his dad and Maverick is a super cute baby.
This will be a very funny and original photo album.

Just love those chubby baby checks! You have so many wonderful photos of the grands. Love the pop of color. Merry Christmas!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename