Oscraps

The Graduate
Miki

The Graduate

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after June 14, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Patriarch Collection
Artplay Palette Patriarch (paper, transfers, label words, paper flower, glasses)
Artsy Transfers Patriarch
MultiMedia Patriarch Frames 1
Patriarch WordART Mix 1
Newsprint 1

Other
Artplay Palette Frozen (stars)
Artplay Palette Moments (ribbon recolored)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (beads)
MultiMedia Grad 1 (clip w/tassle)
Grad 1 (hat brush)

photos by by daughter

Process
Artsy paper 4 from APP Patriarch was used as the foundation for the page. The image was extracted, a custom shadow was added. The MM Patriarch Frame was layered behind the image. Transfers and smaller photos were clipped to the frame mask. In keeping with a more modern, glitzy style the ribbon and buttons were replaced with a gold ribbon and a clip and tassel. The glasses were added with images clipped to the masks. Glitter paper (downloaded from the internet) was clipped to the frame of the glasses. A custom shadow was added. The date was created using the technique taught in the Cut, Blend and Align Digital Scrapbook Class. Artsy Transfers Patriarch 1 was added. The cream paint layers were turned off. The paper textures and splatters were moved to better fit the image. The cream stripes from AT Patriarch 2 were added with an inner and outer glow added. The glitter paper was clipped to the black splatters. The page was completed by adding a newsprint brush, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
off to the James Bond casting :jamesbond:.
fantastic page. i love the photos in the golden spectacles.
reminds me of "Golden Eye" and the fantastic song by Tina Turner.
a m a z i n g page.
and almost forgot: congratulations on his graduation.

Last edited:
i love !What a great idea these frames are!
Congratulations to the winner!

Wow! What a handsome young man and you have done him proud with this fabulous page! Bravo!

Looking very dapper! Love the glitter glasses with the family photos.
Congratulations to all!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata