Oscraps

Berries and Tilleys
musicmom3

Berries and Tilleys

Two stories combined into one page—always a challenge, but this is when I typically turn to FotoInspired Templates. This layout is about my grandson loving summer berries and me loving Tilley hats and finding a crazy good bargain on same at a local discount store. My own Tilley is covered with the stains of a gazillion activities and travels through 23 countries, including in Africa. But it keeps on keeping on. I had promised a Tilley to my SIL for his birthday, and so when I happened upon two discounted Tilleys, I admit I was tempted to keep them both rather than gift them but then...exhale...I thought—nah. Let those hats make their own memories with the next generation, so my SIL and daughter will be the lucky recipients. We all have our own version of legacy.

I chose the Patriarch Collection for my layout (conveniently on sale for a limited time), because the colors in the Paperie worked with my SIL's dark sweatshirt in the baby picture, my phone in the store picture, and the Tilley hats in general, and by layering papers on blend modes I could achieve color-coordination that I liked. Otherwise, what's here is a simple FotoInspired template design, with slight lengthening of the photomasks, transfers/overlays from the Artplay Palette layered here and there, and embellished with items from the the Artplay Palette.

Also, I used the font information provided in the Patriarch Word Art pack to create a personalized title.
Credits list
FotoInspired FIDTPack 3B https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoInspired-Template-Pack-No-3B.html
Patriarch Artplay Palette—Patriarch collection on sale for a limited time...here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Patriarch-Collection.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and bcazzell
i love your everyday stories.
especially in this case, because i share the love for hats with you and the love for berries with elliot.
The smile on his face is priceless. it's contagious.
wonderful memory page of a good day :).

i love your everyday stories.
especially in this case, because i share the love for hats with you and the love for berries with elliot.
The smile on his face is priceless. it's contagious.
wonderful memory page of a good day :).
Thanks! Love a good story as much as a good hat :cool:

Love his big smile. You're looking very stylish in the Tilley's hat! Great everyday documentation.

wonderful page! what a pretty smile! he is adorable! I love these chronicles of everyday life!

Well you've combined these two stories brilliantly! Elliotts smile is infectious, I find myself smiling back at his picture and willing him to take a big bight out of one of those strawberries! Love the story of the Tilley hats!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename