Artsy Transfer Relative
Artplay Palette Relative
Family WordART Mix 4
MultiMedia Trees 1

FotoInspired Template Pack 3D (page 4)
Artplay Palette Viaggio (border edge)
Urban Stitchez 18

Process
Page 4 of the FotoInspired Template Pack 3D was opened up and resized smaller. A solid paper from APP Relative was used as the foundation for the page. Artsy kardz from Artsy Kardz Relative MultiPack and the photos were clipped to the masks on the page. An artsy kardz was also clipped to the heart. A color overlay was added to the tree charm from MM Trees with stitches threaded through it. Artsy Transfers Relative 2 and 4 were added, resized. Some of the layers were turned off, others recolored. Journaling, word art and an edge border completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A perfect example of what a great “team” can do.. I like your documentation of your life together. I also like the torn frames with image tucked in the middle.

husbands with a talent for handicrafts are simply a blessing for every wife :).
The table is truly unique and fits beautifully into the room.

Well done team! I love the mix of wood and concrete in the table and the polished look. Very complementary to the room. Excellent use of the template with the detail of the flowers and swans.

I know you know how to make great pages, so no surprise here, but I am blown away by this table! How fun to create something together and have it turn out so beautiful!

Fascinating and beautiful! The template is perfect to document the process!

I think I commented enough on IG. And after posting I realized the brass birds are probably swans, not geese. Oh well. Still beautiful and I'm still bewildered where I might have seen some similar before.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artsy-kardz-relative-multi-pack-miki-the-coffee-table.jpg
File size
536.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout