Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-garland-pam-2-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-garland-pam-2-.jpg

Artplay Collection Garland-on sale now

Process
Solid paper 1 from App was used as the base.Next a Relative FotoBlendz was used to clip solid paper 2,for extra texture on the page.I then brought in ALT 240,some layers were deleted.I clipped my image to all 4 frame masks and part of the image was clipped to the mask in the ALT,this partial was placed on top of the background.Multimedia was placed over the framed image and behind it.I added additional stitchez, button threadz, the skate, the wordart title with the word transfer behind it.I used a brush from Evergreens 2 behind the frame on upper left.Splatters were added also.
Love the framing of the pine trees and how the red bounces around the page! Gorgeous!

I love how the photos have been embedded in the background and those little red accents that create the perfect Christmas touch.

So pretty. Very spacious-looking with the trees extending in the background and the boughs at the top.

Beautiful photo and love the framing and how the red travels across the page.

It's beautiful! Made with grace and fine taste. I like the use of several frames for one photo, the diagonal arrangement of elements, the colour palette.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename