Oscraps

The Catch
Squeak

The Catch

Scary times right now, yes? What to do when you yourself are not sick but you are trying to be a good citizen and are practicing social distancing? Why, you stay home and do digital scrapbooking, of course!

The story behind this page: My niece played on her college softball team. During one of her games last year, her dad got the most awesome photo of her practically flying in a successful attempt to catch a ball that was inches away from going over the back fence of the ball park. Her catch stopped a home run and was a literal game changer.

Page process: I used a Photoshop action from PhotographyBB and then added some of Anna's artsy transfers and FotoGlows.

It's been so long since I've posted that I've forgotten how to add in product links! I will see if I can figure it out and then come back and add them.

Credits
Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Halcyon
FotoGlows No. 5
PotPouriie Paperie No. 3

Font: Hero (how fitting!)

Thanks for stopping by!
nice to see you here again! fabulous photo capture and beautifully portrayed - the colors so dynamic, the blending edgy! Yes, stay home and scrap (and craft and read and watch TV:)

Beautiful page love how this was captured and the photo treatment the colours are stunning I love the blending.

Good to see you!
Dynamic page! Love all those electrifying lines.
Hope you are well. I know today is YOUR day. Will be on the lookout for a pi page.

Good, to see you again!
Gorgeous artsy page!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=627560&posted=1#post627560

This is a really stunning page. The highlights you gave it create a tremendous amount of energy. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Squeak
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout