Oscraps

AnnaLift 3-7 Covid 19
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 3-7 Covid 19

I am not sure if making this page made me feel better or worse, but it's an attempt to capture something incomprehensible.
As for the lift, I used a limited color palette, unusual for me, stains and splatters. Thanks to Myla for the inspiration on the page curl...it took me a long time to get something I liked.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Archive
APP Seafoam (photo corners)
APP Sunkissed
APP Autumnal 2 (loop)
APP Home (word art)
Watercolor Template Album (story word art)

Joanne Brisbois newsprint
Vicky Robinson Breathe
I love this very much and so topical, we are indeed overloaded with this virus corona, there are people who can think of nothing else, I do not participate in this, here at home our life continues as normal.

You've made a wonderful page of this unfortunate situation! I love the "monotone" and use of the elements. The piece of cut wire says "volumes" about these changes. Fabulous!

You created a very meaningful page about the Corana Virus and explained it clearly about how life must go on.

Thank you for sharing this meaningful and beautiful page! I hope you stay safe and well!

It's surreal, terrifying, sad, and, yes, totally overwhelming. And all of this is important to document in my view, as is the balance you are maintaining in the midst of it all. I was reading an opinion piece in the Washington Post about the reason all the people are grabbing the super-sized toilet paper packs...it's a control response, a response to the need we all feel to "do something." I think documenting stuff likes this helps us make sense of it in some way.

You've perfectly captured your feelings. Hopefully you will stay well. I worry much more than you do, because I am immuno-comprised. It's scary out there for so many of us.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout