Oscraps

The Bullies
SharLamb

The Bullies

I just don't understand why a group of 9, 10, and 11-year old girls in the neighborhood would gang up against the new girl...boycott her birthday party...spread rumors....etc. A little art therapy for a grieving grandmother. :'(

Mischief Circus Free Download from Autumn 2015 Somerset Digital Studio (coming soon to a store near you)
HighFour_HappyUnBday_paper2
MizzE_HappyUnBday_Queen1
MissD_HappyUnBday_Alice
RD_HappyUnBday_paper2
RD_HappyUnBday_Hand
TFS_HappyUnBday_Wordart 1,2, & 3l
Holliewood_HappyUnBday_paper6

Teddi Rutschman_foxeysquirrel, Free Download from Fall 2015 issue of Somerset Digital Studio
Reflective Thoughts:
Lady2
hand

DeviantScrap_ColorSplash_SJD_oldPhoto
DeviantScrap_ColorSplash_Girl2

REV_Victorian Youth Head
nice way of expressing feelings about a horrible situation. One gang leader and a lot of following sheep who are afraid they may be next??

Wow, this really makes me sad to see, I can't imagine how you are feeling. You really expressed this on your layout. So sad kids have to be so mean! Sounds like a bunch of jealous girls on the block!

I'm so sorry that your granddaughter is being treated this way, my heart aches for you both. I don't understand why parents allow this kind of behavior - I really think we have to be aware of how our kids are acting and have the responsibility to step in and stop it when they are being bullies. It makes me furious that parents allow and even encourage this type of behavior. This is a beautiful piece of artwork and a wonderful expression of your feelings!

I agree with Amy ... where are Mom/Dad; somehow, I have a terrible feeling that sometimes things are learned at home. Horrible situation ... we need a group prayer that her little soul will be strong and someday soon, one of those little girls will be her bestie. Great expression of a Grandma's pain.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout