Oscraps

TaylorMade Designs Cropping
tncw

TaylorMade Designs Cropping

I really enjoyed writing the journaling for this page. I think my daughter will really enjoy this page when she gets older and can read. Thanks Amanda for making me sit down and get a little creative! It has been a looonnnggg time!
Journaling reads: "I am really enjoying the sunglasses Daddy & Mommy bought me for our bicycle riding trips. Now I want to try everyone else's sunglasses on, too. Mommy smiles when I put glasses on. She says I make a funny face. Well, it is hard not to make a face. I have to scrunch up my mouth and tip my head ack to hold them on. The glasses I am wearing in this picture are my big brother Daniel's. Aren't they cool! I guess they are a little too big because I can feel my ears being pushed out. Oh well, I guess they are staying on my face. That is the real challenge. I think I am doing pretty good. Daniel was so very nice to let me wear his cool sunglasses. I know he takes very good care of them and is watching me very carefully right now. I will show him that I am a big girl and will be nice to them. After all, I think at 21 months of age I have learned all there is to know about glasses. I wasn't always so careful though. Mommy says the first few glasses I played with I broke really quickly. I just thought they were supposed to open more. But when I kept pulling, one of the arms fell off. I even broke a pair of Daddy and Mommy's reading glasses. Now I have learned to be more careful with all kinds of glasses. My sunglasses I use for riding bicycles are white and are my size. They are a lot smaller than Daniels. I think I'll have to take these off now so I can eat my dinner, because if I tip my head forward they will fall into my food and I know Daniel doesn't want his sunglasses to have food on them."

TaylorMade Design products were used.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
tncw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout