Oscraps

TaylorMade Designs Clarification
tncw

TaylorMade Designs Clarification

What fun this was! I wanted to do something special with this picture and tell a story for my grandaughter about this wonderful day she had. Thanks Amanda for getting me going on this challange!
The journaling reads:
"I know this looks strange. If ever a picture needed clarification it is this one. Let me explain. On this beautiful spring day in June of 2008 Daddy, Mommy, and I went to Grandpa and Grandma's house. Aunt Selah and I wanted to play on the trampoline. However, since I can't climb the steps because I'm only 21 months old, Daddy had to help me get up there. I laughed when he lifted me up by my pants. After Grandma took this picture she thought it was so funny! She immediately showed it to Daddy and Mommy and they laughed out loud. I just don't know what they think is so funny. Maybe someday, when I am older, I will understand. Then I will probably laugh out loud too. Daddy first thought that it looked like he was hurting me, but it didn't hurt. It was fun! After Daddy helped me onto the trampoline my body kept bouncing up and down and all over, because Aunt Selah was running around me making me bounce. I didn't even have to jump on my own, because her running made me bounce and fall down! I laughed and giggled so much I had to stop to catch my breath. What fun we had! Mommy and Grandma got on the trampoline, too. They had fun watching Aunt Selah and me. I really liked playing on the trampoline, and hope to learn how to run and jump by myself. Someday I'll be able to get up the steps by myself, too. I am looking forward to that day. I like to do things by myself. In the meantime, I am glad that Daddy and Mommy can help me do the things that I can't do yet. Gee, I hope this clears up any misunderstanding about this picture! Daddy, I love you! Thanks for the boost up!
Laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the journaling from her point of view and this layout is awesome!

*LOL* That is too funny!! I love your journaling and the selective coloring here is great :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
tncw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout