Oscraps

Take to the Sea!
Adryane

Take to the Sea!

My kids used to say, "Tell me a story..."
This is one part of a story/poem I made up for them :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Ikagai (paper, transfers, brushes, butterfly, heart)
MultiMedia Flowers No.11
UrbanThreadz No.11
FotoGlow Mix No.1
MagicSprinklez No.9

Process...
Can only be described as chaos. This started with an artsy paper and the photo. I worked on blending the photo with the artsy paper, then adding the elements. The whole thing became so chaotic that I started deleting the elements, then reduced the size. Once I reduced the size, I could "breathe" looking at it. I positioned the journaling and this is where I ended up.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love your design and less is definitely more here and seems like when there are asian elements it's most often true for me. Love your process, which describes risk taking in action. ;)

Love the story, the photo, the way it is blended, the little elements - wonderful! I make up lots of songs these days - I should write them down and illustrate them :)

Sounds like my typical scrapping process, but my final results aren't nearly as gorgeous as yours. Really clever to use these colors for a boating layout.

Love the story, the photo, the way it is blended, the little elements - wonderful! I make up lots of songs these days - I should write them down and illustrate them :)
Yes! You should write them down and illustrate them. I wish I'd done a better job of writing down all the stories we made up over the years.

Stunning composition! I love that you have written down your stories. My granddaughter sings all the time and I have tried to catch them on my phone.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename