Oscraps

Art Life Story_Axiom_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Art Life Story_Axiom_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Axiom Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Axiom Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

NoteBook No. 4 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Axiom WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – Watching the latest online class by Anna where she critiques and breakdown several pagers. These often give me inspiration.
Start – Create a new file (File>New>Select size)
Paper -Placed Solid Paper 5 above the background layer and used Ctrl>U to intensify the color.
Photo – I used the Object selection tool to extract the car from my photo. Then I used the quick selection tool to select areas like the door, hood, top of a car, etc added the layer for each selection and filled in with 50% gray and preserve transparency. Next, I placed a paper or transfer over the selection layer and used Layer>Create Clipping Layer to clip the papers or transfers to the selection. Next, I would click on the selection layer and play with the Blend modes.
Transfers – AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_Transfer1 was placed behind and above the photo. AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_Transfer5 was placed behind and below to the right of the photo and given a Linear Dodge Blend Mode. This helped with the diagonal layout. AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_Transfer6 was also placed behind the photo and slightly to the left with a Blend Mode of Color Dodge and then duplicated it. I sometimes rotated the transfers and erased straight edges. The look, I hope, is that the car is floating on a cloud. AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_ArtStroke2 was added so that the enclosed the car.
Brushes – AASPN_NoteBook4_2 was added the upper left-hand corner in red with a Linear Burn Blend Mode and then it was duplicated. AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_Brush1 and AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAxiom_Brush14, both art strokes, were added over the windshields.
Elements – the blue pencil and black and white string were placed to the left and above the photo. On a blank layer, I painted a checkmark.
Words – I placed Art, Life, and Story in a vertical column, Also used the word strip “Life is Art” with a Lighten Blend Mode.
What fun to create your own masks and play with Blending modes.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count