Oscraps

Sunbathing Seals
casbury

Sunbathing Seals

Don't you love to search through your photo files and find some fun photos you'd forgotten about? These photos are from a trip to Monterey in 2010.

Journaling:
The sight of these big clumsy California Sea Lions in Monterey Bay made me smile. They congregate aboard empty boats anchored in the Bay and seem to be carrying on some sort of dialogue with each other as if they are holding court. But more than likely they are just relaxing and soaking up the sun.

Anna Aspnes Designs:
Artsy Layered Template No.47 Artsy Layered Template No. 47
Textured Overlay No.6 Textured Overlays No. 6
WarmGlows No.1 WarmGlows No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Vitality (foto glow) ArtPlay Palette Vitality
ArtPlay Vitality WordLabels ArtPlay Vitality WordLabels
ArtPlay Palette Seafoam (bg paper, starfish) ArtPlay Palette Seafoam
WaterDrops No.2 WaterDrops No. 2
Different Strokes No.1 DifferentStrokes No. 1 BrushSet
WoodShop Alpha and NumberSet No.1 WoodShop Alpha and NumberSet No.1
ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life (LoopGlow) ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life
12x12 Magic Sparkle No.4 Overlays 12 X 12 Magic Sparkle No. 4 Overlays
12x12 Striped Edge Overlays No.1 12 X 12 Striped Edge Overlays No. 1

Fonts: Caroline, Georgia
Amazing picture but the way you have displayed them is incredible. I have no idea how you do that but I love it!

Oh, I love this - it's so funny how they make themselves at home wherever it suits them!! Love all the blending and the warmth of the colors!

Gorgeous page and I loved seeing the seals when I visited there in 2010!!

Look at those cheeky seals making themselves at home wherever they please!! A beautiful layout and fun photo! Love your style!!

Yes, I do. That's why I don't push myself to tag them! Your layout is just beautiful!

YES! that's what I've been doing this weekend. am esp. happy to learn that I can open those old OLD photos in camera raw too...even though they were not taken in raw format. :D I really love this, Chris! it's just gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
casbury
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout