Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Meadow Collection **on sale May 12 for one week**
ArtPlay Palette Meadow
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8
MultiMedia Flowers No. 4
Summer WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No 251
ArtsyTransfers Meadow

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Meadow. I duplicated it and the copy was set to blending mode Exclusion. Then I added a fotoblendz from MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8, changed the blending mode to Overlay and clipped the photo (Pixabay) to it. I duplicated the photo and the second layer was set to blending mode Soft Light and then added a Photo Filter above. I placed a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Meadow which I duplicated twice. The first got a Color Overlay and blending mode Screen, the second one blending mode Soft Light and the third Overlay. Then I added a flower from MultiMedia Flowers No. 4 set to blending mode Soft Light and also duplicated this one. I added a wordtransfer from Summer WordART Mix No. 1 set to blending mode Linear Burn and the word Sun was duplicated and set to Multiply and Screen and got a Photo Filter. I also added a stroke to the word. I placed the leaf from ArtPlay Palette Meadow and duplicated it. Both layers were set to blending mode Soft Light. I placed the bee from ArtPlay Palette Meadow and finished the layout with the recolored wordart from Summer WordART Mix No. 1.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow! I love this - so creative. Love the orientation of the photo and the textures showing through.

Whaou Ulla Mya, tout simplement magnifique, j'aime l'orientation de votre photo et tout votre travail des différents mode de fusions, très original et créatif, bravo !!!! :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename