Oscraps

such-a-good-day.jpg
isDK

such-a-good-day.jpg

We worried that my fatigue would be debilitating after our long drive, I discovered that taking aggressive doses of NSAIDs for CFS worked. I arrived much better off than in the past and had energy left over for at least some photography, We were over the moon about my experiment.
Credits list
aA: Paper, ArtsyKardz, BeadHeart, MM OakLeaf & Acorn, Knotted Twine, Threadz
Lorie Davison: Croonin Crosters Accent
Moodboard Template: Ruben Stom
StudioKPD: wordArt
The Nest: Lorna Taylor
I really love this mood board template! The scattering of dark reds is so perfect! Love the dimensional leaves around that nest photo!

The explosion of red is an eye grabber—love it, especially the piece on the map.
So glad you were able to take these grand photos.

Thumbs up on the red, as others have said. CFS is so complicated--glad you were able to seize the day!

Gorgeous page love the photos you took the map the journaling about your day and how you coped with the CFS and that you got to enjoy yourself which is the main thing your illness is debilitating you must get frustrated at times but on this day you overcame it with the help of the medication GSO for you.x

Love the way the cardinal photo is split and the leaves fall on the nest. I'm happy to read that you had a nice day :)

What a beautiful design! love the red color pop and the beautiful light over the spread!

Majestic red cardinal! I think ours are finally nesting. Haven't heard her banging her head on the window lately. Glad that you could make the most of the day. We take the good whenever we can get it.

Gorgeous page love the photos you took the map the journaling about your day and how you coped with the CFS and that you got to enjoy yourself which is the main thing your illness is debilitating you must get frustrated at times but on this day you overcame it with the help of the medication GSO for you.x
Thank you Mary! This means so much to me. :cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata