Oscraps

Sun-Worship SOL
ksacry

Sun-Worship SOL

I took a much needed vacation to get out of the rainy cold gloom of Seattle, WA. There is nothing like the warmth of the sun to change the mood and bring back creativity!

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Sol Solid Paper #2.
I placed an extracted silhouette from an internet meme. I added the stamped red lace, Brush #4 from ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo, to the bottom of the silhouette.
I placed the MultiMedia Suns No. 3 #1 and #3 above the silhouette’s hand, moving layers and duplicating glows to place the charm and glows next to the silhouette. I increased the red saturation of the wood sun. I added Palm Trees No. 2 #2 next to the silhouette under the glows, erasing some of the trunk.
I added multiple ArtPlay Palette Sol Yellow Gems to form braclets and belts on the silhouette.
I added Palm Trees No. 2 Brush #8 in red for a background.
I added Shine WordART Mix No.1 Wood Word #3 “Shine” increasing the red saturation. I added the ArtPlay Palette Sol Grass over the top
I added Shine WordART Mix No. 1 Beaded Thread Sun circular thread into the middle of the wood sun and placed the end thread in the silhouette’s hand.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love love love all those palm trees blended into the background... really love the beads-on-a-string title! Gorgeous page!

Gorgeous page, with awesome color and composition. I love that it looks like she is holding the sun by the string. Very creative! ♥

Looks like she's very much enjoying the sun.
Glad you had time to find some time out of the rain and into the sunshine.

What a great page! I love that sun and how the image is reaching out to touch some sunshine!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename