Oscraps

sun shines.
skbohanon

sun shines.

Oh how I love the evening sun...
So I totally leaped with great flamboyance on to the "sun shine" quote bandwagon started by Amanda!! But come on... you see a picture like this and a quote like that just comes to mind. Not that I would have thought of it originally... that's why we've got Amanda!!

B Thing Collab Kit; taylormade + paislee press (just putting those 2 names in a sentence together makes the world stop in anticipation!) - coming to Oscraps VERY SOON! If I were you I'd camp out on the site until this thing is released!! It's HOT!
ooooh i love this!!!
and yes, i was thinking of camping or something like this. cant wait to see this gorgeous kit

N
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! dang, girl!!! this is BRILLIANT! omg... i LOVE that picture! and the quote is PERFECT for it!!!!! she is such a beauty!! (and i'm sooooo glad you like the kit!!! lol! woo-hoooo!)

Oh my goodness. Can you say going into my favs? I love the quote (going to steal it once I get the right photo) and love how you used this awesome kit!

oooooooooh SUE!!!!!!!!!! This is breathtakingly GORGEOUs! I love this photo...your typography...everything is executed flawlessly! :)

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
skbohanon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout