Oscraps

For the record
LSlycord

For the record

This layout is dedicated to Amanda who does the most wonderful personal journaling. So this is my attempt to find my "Amanda" side in this journaling! (And I don't miss the irony in the fact that I'm looking like a total goofball as I share my heartfelt journaling.) The last sentence says "And I want to go on the record...I am a changed woman. I can have fun too!

Coming soon to OScraps!
"The B-Side" Collab Kit by Paislee Press and TaylorMade Designs
This is awesome!!! You did a rockin job with your journaling - I love how you are telling your story to Sydney and Shaun, and btw, he took a fab photo of his mom!

ooooooh....this is INCREDIBLE!! I agree with mary ellen, you rocked the journaling (amanda is *so* inspiring isn't she?). LOVE THIS!!!!

N
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. GUSH!!!!! linda... you did an INCREDIBLE job with your journaling! you should journal more!!! and omg... how much will this mean to your kids one day that they changed your life in this way... that they [literally] brought laughter and fun to your life. omg... this is amazing and i'm soooooooo honored to have been an inspiration here. seriously... that makes me reallllllllly happy. thank you!!!!

Linda, your journaling here is so touching that I'm reading through tears, but they are tears of joy because I just got another beautiful glimpse of your beautiful heart. This will be an amazing legacy for Sydney and Shaun, love that pic!!! Love you, beautiful, fun Linda!!!

LOL!!!!
this is wonderful!!!! You have brought a huge smile to my face!!! You rock!!!
I love being so childlike! It's so much fun!!!
And boy! How kids change us! It is so marvelous! The greatest feeling in the world too!
hugs, shell

love that pic-love your journaling-love your layout-LOVE you girl!!!!
you rocked this one!

awww... listen to that!! WONDERFUL journaling! I love that you have that picture.... great job!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout