Oscraps

Stuart's 4th Birthday, 1966 - Party
lacy

Stuart's 4th Birthday, 1966 - Party

1966, May 31, I know the exact date because it was Stuart’s 4th birthday, and I know it was in Dallas because I remember that mural wallpaper in the dining room. We only lived there about a year. Two gifts and a homemade chocolate cake, quite different from kids’ birthday parties these days. But we look happy enough, the cake being the center of attention. Although Stuart doesn’t look too impressed with A Child Guidance Toy gift.

I started with the Artsy Layered Template, removed all the stains, textures, etc. (gray) layers and replaced them with colored Artsy Transfers Party 4 & 5. After rearranging and transforming the 3 small frames I clipped my photos to the masks and placed Urban Stitchez Frames 1-6 over the middle frame. Embellished with transfers, brushes, loopdoloops 5-3, Balloons 2-2, word art, and Charcoal Hearts.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Party On sale for one week at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after March 22, 2023 at 9am EST.
ArtPlay Palette Party
Artsy Transfers Party
Artsy Layered Template
Faded Words Celebrate
MultiMedia Balloons 2
Jazzed Up LoopdaLoops 5-3

Celebrate WordART Mix 3
Urban Stitchez Frames 1
Charcoal Hearts 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What great photos to have! Love the cascade of photos and frames and great backdrop fo the journaling.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename